Tabish Khan brings you five art exhibitions in London that you should visit during the week. Each one comes with a concise review to help you decide whether it’s for you.
1. James Turrell @ Pace London
Not his greatest works but even these light art pieces hypnotise and draw you in like flies towards a blue light.
2. Dale Chihuly: Beyond the Object @ Halcyon Gallery
Beautiful, colourful and serpentine glass art takes over this large gallery space.
3. George Condo: Ink Drawings @ Skarstedt
Dark and disturbing portraits show Condo at his best.
4. Exploration Architecture: Designing with Nature @ Architecture Foundation
An innovative exhibition of how architecture is learning from nature to revolutionise the design of everything from cars to buildings.
5. Glenn Ligon: Come Out @ Thomas Dane
One phrase with political significance is repeated ad infinitum and swarms around and encapsulates the viewer.