Skullcandy has launched its all-new Dime True Wireless Earbuds. Priced at £29.99 MSRP, the latest solution outperforms other earbuds at the same price point, offering an affordable way to get into the true wireless game. Dime grants users the freedom to live without wires, combining expertly tuned audio with a noise-isolating fit and must-have features, like a microphone in each bud.
Dime has up to 12 hours of battery life, when the earbuds are removed from the charging case secured with a snap lid, the buds automatically turn on. Easy connection offers a simplified listening experience that’s perfect for those new to true wireless. Intuitive, touch-enabled media controls on the compact stick-style buds enable Dime users to effortlessly take calls, change tracks, adjust volume, and activate native voice assistants like Google and Siri, all without ever reaching for their devices.
“Despite being the fastest-growing segment in stereo headphones, true wireless earbuds still account for less than half of the market, our all-new Dime True Wireless Earbuds are intent on changing that. Offering stellar sound and unmatched simplicity at a price that makes it possible to throw a pair in every bag, Dime breaks down all barriers formerly associated with true wireless.”said Jeff Hutchings, Skullcandy Chief Product Officer, referring to 2020 NPD Unit Share data.
Dime was designed and engineered with a range of features to meet everyday lifestyle demands, including:
• Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life – Listen longer with 3.5 hours of battery life in the earbuds and 8.5 hours in the charging case
• True Wireless via Bluetooth® 5.0
• Microphones in Each Bud – Use either bud solo without losing the ability to take calls
• Full Suite of Media Controls on the Buds – Take calls, change tracks, adjust volume controls and activate native device assistants (Google, Siri, etc.) without ever touching a phone
• Auto On/Connect – Enjoy automatic turn on and pairing with the last device used
• Noise-Isolating Fit – Experience supreme sound with expertly selected and tuned microphones and drivers
• IPX4 Sweat and Water Resistance – Go on an adventure without missing a beat
• Integrated Lanyard – Rely on secure portability that protects the charge case and buds from drops
• Micro-USB Charging Case with Snap Lid
Available in a range of colourways, Dime gives users the freedom to express themselves. Users can choose between four colourways including Dark Blue/Green, Light Grey/Blue, Dark Grey and True Black to show off their personality or style match individual looks. Dime was built to keep up with an active lifestyle and is backed by Skullcandy’s Fearless Use Promise®. If a user happens to lose or break any of the components, they can purchase buds and cases separately from Skullcandy to replace them with ease.
Dime True Wireless Earbuds: Skullcandy.co.uk/dime-wireless-earbuds
Skullcandy is the original lifestyle audio brand, born in 2003 on a chairlift in Park City, Utah. Fast forward to today where Skullcandy is the #1 selling brand in Stereo Headphones*1 and True Wireless Earbuds*2 under $100, and on a mission “to unleash the visceral power of music for all.” Skullcandy headphones and earbuds are created, tuned, and tested to deliver the music you can feel, specially engineered to provide a deeper, more immersive listening experience. The brand supports charitable causes through its Music With A Mission program where dedicated campaigns and a portion of proceeds from limited-edition product sales help make an impact. Skullcandy designs markets and distributes its audio products through a variety of distribution channels globally. The company’s website can be found at