Every Monday Tabish Khan will be bringing you five exhibitions that you should visit during the week each one comes with a concise review to help you decide whether its for you ..
1. Life and Death – Pompeii & Herculaneum @ British Museum: www.britishmuseum.org
Review: A must see exhibition with a remarkable insight into Roman art and life
2. Emma Hart – Dirty Looks @ Camden Arts Centre: www.camdenartscentre.org
Review: A sensory overload with ceramic tongues everywhere
3. Lowry and the painting of modern life @ Tate Britain: www.tate.org.uk
Review: Love or hate his matchstick men, here he is at his best.
4. Serpentine Pavilion designed by Sou Fujimoto @ Serpentine Gallery: www.serpentinegallery.org
Review: Clamber on and lose yourself in an architectural cloud
5. Saloua Raouda Choucair @ Tate Modern: www.tate.org.uk
Review: Impressive sculpture in this overlooked retrospective