Every Monday Tabish Khan will be bringing you five exhibitions that you should visit during the week each one comes with a concise review to help you decide whether its for you ..
1. Red Never Follows @ Saatchi Gallery: www.saatchigallery.com
Review: Interactive fun courtesy of Hugo Boss
2. Conrad Shawcross – Timepiece @ Roundhouse: www.roundhouse.org.uk
Review: Lights swivel and hypnotise as they tell the time
3. Shot @ Kristin Hjellegjerde: www.artecogallery.com
Review: Marvel at Ingri Haraldsen’s animalistic landscapes
4. Repre @ Degree Art:www.degreeart.com
Review: 7 talented emerging artists with a variety of styles and genres.
5. Collecting Gauguin: Samuel Courtauld in the 20s: www.courtauld.ac.uk
Review: A disappointing exhibition but a chance to see a few masterpieces
Words : Tabish Khan