Rod Barton gallery is offering a 3-month internship beginning January 2012. The successful candidate will be based at the gallery Thu-Sat, 12-6pm.
The role will demand a great deal of responsibility and is a fantastic opportunity for anybody looking to pursue a career in a commercial gallery environment.
– Highly self motivated with an ability to take own initiative
– Mac literate with basic computer skills (word/outlook/excel)
– Excellent spoken and written English
– Attention to detail
– Art education/background preferable
Key responsibilities include:
– Providing administrative and operational support to permanent members of the gallery team.
– Assisting in preparation for art fairs
– Maintaining gallery database
– Social networking
– Day-to-day running of the gallery space
Please send a CV and covering letter to Tobias Czudej – firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: December 30th 2011
ROD BARTON GALLERY One Paget Street, London EC1V 7PA Tel: 0207 278 3259