Every Monday Tabish Khan brings you five exhibitions that you should visit during the week each one comes with a concise review to help you decide whether its for you ..
1. Peter Marlow: The English Cathedral @ The Wapping Project Bankside: www.thewappingprojectbankside.com
Review: Marvel at the interiors of England’s cathedrals.
2. Amalie Russell: Midnight Blues @ Hardy Tree Gallery: hardytreegallery.com
Review: Sink into the rich colours of these powerful paintings
3. me.compete.you, paintings by Geoffrey Harrison @ Barts Pathology Museum: londonist.com
Review: Symmetrical anatomy within macabre surroundings
4. Cranium Architecture: Irving Penn @ Hamiltons Gallery: www.hamiltonsgallery.com
Review: Fantastic detail in photographs of animal skulls
5. Staying Alive @ 45 Park Lane: www.45parklane.com/art
Review: Old school sculpture meets modern neon