Tabish’s Top 5 Art Exhibitions to see this week .
Every Monday Tabish Khan will be bringing you five exhibitions that you should visit during the week each one comes with a concise review to help you decide whether its for you ..
1. Visions of the universe @ National Maritime Museum: www.rmg.co.uk
Review: Space photography so breathtaking it will make you weep
2. Harry Cory Wright: Hey Charlie @ Eleven: www.elevenfineart.com
Review: Making landscapes more magical.
3. Goncalo Mabunda @ Jack Bell Gallery: www.jackbellgallery.com
Review: Furniture made from rusted guns has an impact.
4. Art of Curiosity @ Curious Duke: curiousdukegallery.com
Review: More innovative artists at this eclectic gallery. Dan Rawlings is one to keep an eye on.
5. Meschac Gaba: Museum of Contemporary African Art @ Tate Modern: www.tate.org.uk
Review: Ditch all ideas of what a museum should be upon entering.
Read Yvette Gresle’s Review : HERE
Words : Tabish Khan
“I promised myself I would be a success in New York.” Following her mentor Georgia O’Keeffe’s advice, in 1958 a […]
Tate Modern today unveiled a major new work by artist Anicka Yi ‘In Love With The World’ as the renowned […]
Ahead of the UN Climate Change Conference (COP26), Tate Modern will stage Power to Change, a weekend of free events, installations, and […]
ARTIST ROOMS: Phyllida Barlow, the latest in this series of free displays at Tate Modern, opens to the public today. […]