Every Monday Tabish Khan will be bringing you five exhibitions that you should visit during the week each one comes with a concise review to help you decide whether its for you ..
1. Richard Woods D.I.Y @ Alan Cristea: www.alancristea.com
Review: Bold coloured walls, floors and everything else. Get swept up in the positivity.
2. A love meal @ Whitechapel Gallery: www.whitechapelgallery.org
Review: The glass blown cola bottles are sublime.
3. Leap after the Great Ecstasy @ Carslaw St. Luke’s: www.carslawstlukes.com
Review: Who would’ve thought a video of ski slope maintenance could be so captivating
4. Rococo Riots @ Vitrine Gallery: www.vitrinegallery.co.uk
Review: Street art meets abstract expressionism in an explosion of colour
5. London Deconstructed @ Sarah Myerscough: http://www.sarahmyerscough.com/
Review: Vivid paintings of London from a unique aerial perspective
Click the image above to see Tabish’s Top 5 exhibitions to see this week