Due to the pandemic, people resort to outdoor activities within the confines of their property. Some took this ‘opportunity’ to design their lawn, patio, garden, etc to pass the time and well, be productive. These things can help calm the mind during this period of uncertainty that certainly helps our mental health.
Below are the few tips that you can use to design your dream outdoor space:
- Multi-Purpose Backyard: Setting up a multi-purpose backyard is something that you can seriously consider especially if you have children belonging to different age groups. A space for children, teens, and adults for different activities that they would be interested in can be one of the most innovative things you can think of. You can install cheap artificial grass if you are not keen to spend a large budget or your time cleaning and trimming the grass in the backyard.
- Gaming Area: Setting up a couple of gaming activities for children to spend time outdoors is something that you can always consider. These physical activities can include a small bouncy castle, trampoline to jump around with, and a swing. Some people even set up mini-obstacle courses for children to pass time in the backyard.
- Dining Area: A dining table in the backyard can be a fabulous choice to have installed in your backyard. You would not only expose your family to some fresh air but also get valuable family time together outdoors during the coronavirus times.
- Fire Place: Considering setting up a camp fire place can be one thing that you can consider. However, you should always keep in mind that this fire place should not come in contact with the artificial turf or the grass that you have installed.
- Sit Out: An all-weather sofa set in your lawn, backyard, or landscape can be an option for you to consider. This can be used to spend your free time outdoors and not just be glued to your television set or the computer at all times.